Welcome back to our employee spotlight series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun!) with our favourite team members at BusinessMobiles.com. The next one on our list is Rishi, one of our amazing Sales Consultants.
1. How long have you worked at BusinessMobiles.com?
8 years and counting! Signed a contract to stay until my very last days 😃
2. What does your job entail?
Familiarising myself with the technology world and how this positively impacts our client’s telecommunications and thus the running of their business. Being able to keep happy clients happy and persuading the not-so-happy clients to stay with me!
3. What part of your job gives you the most personal satisfaction?
Being able to convince those who have one foot out the door to keep both of them in and to keep that door shut. Knowing I won the business selling myself and not just the physical product!
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
If you want a career and not just a job then focus on your long-term goals and the short-term goals will follow.
5. What is your motto in life?
Sell yourself and not the company you work for.
6. What model was your first mobile phone?
It was a Nokia 3310 and my first coloured screen phone was a Sony Ericsson T68i.
7. Are you team Apple or team Android?
Team Apple…. 1 of my 5 a day!
8. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Hours on end with the Xbox and exploring new activities.
9. What did you want to become when you were young and why?
A footballer of course. When King Thierry Henry hit the ground running I wanted to be like him.
10. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor and why?
Tony Robbins. He is a man who could get you through life!
11. What’s the best place you visited and why?
The Maldives because of the clear blue seas and our random hut in the middle of the sea!
12. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My Tablets (Not too sure if this is appropriate haha) Cologne, feeling fresh and clean.
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Ability to do Magic – That way Arsenal CANNOT lose a game!
14. Name one thing from your bucket list?
15. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Go cash that ticket in!
Want to ask a question to Rishi? Post your question in the comment section below!
Learn more about BusinessMobiles.com HERE.