Summary of Your Rights under the “Applicable Data Protection and Privacy legislation”:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- The right to be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
BusinessMobiles.com Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
- “Our Site” means these websites and all its subdomains, www.BusinessMobiles.com
- “Applicable Data Protection and Privacy Legislation” means the national data protection and privacy legislation in place in whichever territory data is controlled or processed by us. It may also be referred to below as ‘Data protection law’ and includes the Data Protection Act 2018 (aka DPA) within the UK, including the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, and/or any closely equivalent legislation outside the UK.
- “Data Controller” means the party that collects the data and is responsible for ensuring its safety,
- “Data Processor” means third parties that perform functions on behalf of the Controller, eg Google Analytics,
- “Data Subject” means the person described by the data,
- “Personal Identifiable Information” means any item of private information which can either by itself or with the use of an available 2nd source identify a living person resident in the UK or another territory in which the equivalent legislation exists.
- “We/Us/Our” Means BusinessMobiles.com, a limited company registered in England under 03772025, whose registered address is BusinessMobiles.com Ltd, International House – Unit 319, 1110 Great West Rd, Brentford, London TW8 0GP, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 735678984. Our registration number with the Information Commissioners Office is Z2556909.
2 - What Does This Policy Cover?
3 - What Data Do We Collect, And For What Purpose?
3.1 Company Information: Company name, Address, Phone number, Type of Business, Number of employees, Main contact, Years in business. The purpose is for creating quotations, orders and contracts.
3.2 Contact Details: Full name, Position, Email address, Phone number. The purpose is to be able to send and receive information, requests and proposals and to establish the caller is a decision maker or recommender within their organisation. All that can be mandatory as it’s necessary to establish requirements and produce a suitable quote.
3.3 IP Address, Web browser type and version, Operating System, A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to, Demographic. The purpose is to determine the effectiveness and usefulness of our website and communications for potential clients.
4 - How Do We Use Your Data?
4.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the “Applicable Data Protection and Privacy legislation”. For more details on security see section 6, below.
4.2 We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you.
This includes 4.2.1 Providing and managing your Account
4.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site
4.2.3 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site
4.2.4 Supplying Our products and services to you
4.2.5 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you
4.2.6 Responding to communications from you
4.2.7 Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the ‘update your preferences link in the email or by contacting us at email@example.com
4.2.8 Market research
4.2.9 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
4.3 In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
4.4 Once you have submitted your data to us, we use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the “Applicable Data Protection and Privacy Legislation”.
4.5 Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioural advertising” – advertising, which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
4.6 Under “Applicable Data Protection and Privacy Legislation” we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
5 - How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
5.1 We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, your data will be deleted if you notify us via email, telephone or post.
5.2 Data is stored within the UK and EU wherever possible and is maintained under the DPA or local direct equivalent, but in cases where services necessary for our relationship with our clients cannot be so sourced, data may be moved to or through other territories for processing. In such cases, all possible care is taken to minimise any potential risk to PII, including data minimisation, anonymisation and encryption, together with the greatest possible degree of enforceable protection within the processor’s contracts.
5.3 Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
5.4 The Company shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the collection, holding, and processing of personal data:
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company shall be made fully aware of both their individual responsibilities and the Company’s responsibilities under the Regulation and under this Policy, and shall be provided with a copy of this Policy;
- Only employees, agents, sub-contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company that need access to, and use of, personal data in order to carry out their assigned duties correctly shall have access to personal data held by the Company;
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be appropriately trained to do so;
- The performance of those employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data shall be regularly evaluated and reviewed;
- All employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data will be bound to do so in accordance with the principles of the Regulation and this Policy by contract;
- All agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company handling personal data must ensure that any and all of their employees who are involved in the processing of personal data are held to the same conditions as those relevant employees of the Company arising out of this Policy and the Regulation.
5.5 Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
6 - Do We Share Your Data?
6.1 We may only share your data with wholly owned subsidiaries of BusinessMobiles.com.
6.2 We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
The list of data Processors and the data each handle on our behalf may be found in Section 11 at the end of this policy.
6.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such anonymised data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers.
6.4 In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
7 - What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
7.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
8 - How Can You Control Your Data?
8.1 When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or by emailing us to let us know your preferences).
8.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you from receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receive.
9 - Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it.
9.1 You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
9.3 You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 12, and, where not otherwise required for reasons permitted by the DPA such as financial regulations compliance or fraud prevention, we will delete your data.
9.4 You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5 You may request that any data that is incorrect be changed. To do so contact us via the website, your sales consultant or through dpp@BusinessMobiles.com.
10 - What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
10.2 By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third-party Cookies on Our Site for advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
10.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with the Applicable Legislation.
10.5 Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deem these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 10.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 10.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
10.6 We do not place first party Cookies on your computer or device; however, third-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device. See section 11.
10.7 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however, whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
10.8 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. These cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below in section
10.9 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies: Name of Cookie First / Third Party Purpose Google Third Analytics.
10.10 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
10.11 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
10.12 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
11 - List of Data Processors & Cookies Provider
11.1 We currently contract with:
- Google – First name, last name, email address,
- Keap – First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Telephone number, Address, Website, Company Information, Device IP Address
- Lucky Orange – Demographic, Browser, Device IP Address
- OptiMonk – Session ID, Client ID
- WooCommerce – Items in cart, Cart hash, Recently viewed
- WooLentor – Viewed product list, Already viewed product list, Already views count products
- ShopEngine – Recent viewed product
- Server Cookies – IP address, Type OS, Type browser, Session ID
NextRoll processes personal data to:
– Storage and/or access to information on a device;
– Create a personalised content profile;
– Choose custom content;
– Personalised ads, ad measurement and audience information;
– Product development;
– Use accurate geolocation data.
11.2 Cookies provider:
- UTM Handle
- Lucky Orange
- Server Cookies
12 - Contacting Us