Welcome back to our employee spotlight series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun!) with our favourite team members at BusinessMobiles.com. The next one on our list is our amazing Sales Support Operations Manager, Mikey.
1. How long have you worked at BusinessMobiles.com?
Approaching 10 whole years.
2. What does your job entail?
Many things. Two major things: Ensure that our Customer Service Team provides customer satisfaction and that our Connections Team operates to the best turnaround time possible.
3. What part of your job gives you the most personal satisfaction?
The confidence in my departments within the company & clients since I took charge.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Sometimes it’s better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
5. What is your motto in life?
No door is truly locked, it’s just a matter of finding the right key. If you can’t find the key……Kick the door down!
6. What model was your first mobile phone?
I can’t even remember…
7. Are you team Apple or team Android?
Android all day, every day!
8. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Chill out and have good times with good people.
9. What did you want to become when you were young and why?
A defence lawyer. I felt like I could talk myself or others out of any situation.
10. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor and why?
Tony Stark, because he is Iron Man.
11. What’s the best place you visited and why?
Rocky Mountains, Colorado! I have been there in the summer & winter. The scenery is just amazing all year round.
12. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
I plead the 5th lol!
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
14. Name one thing from your bucket list?
To watch the Seattle Seahawks play in the Hawks Nest.
15. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Take a selected few people and leave.
Learn more about BusinessMobiles.com: Read our blog or browse our selection of business mobile phone contracts now!