BusinessMobiles.com is deeply committed to protecting the privacy of its community. Below you will find information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of user information.
The information collected by BusinessMobiles.com during the process of delivering our website (www.businessmobiles.com), is used only for the purpose of targeting ads and measuring ad effectiveness on behalf of our advertisers – when and if we do in fact sell advertising. In most cases we just give it away to folks we like. In the future, however, we will begin to sell advertising as a way to offset costs. The revenue generated from these endeavours will enable us to offer more things of value to our users. What exactly we’ll explain as things progress.
In some cases on BusinessMobiles.com and our subsidiary pages and sites, you may voluntarily provide personal information either during registration or in response to a promotion that BusinessMobiles.com runs (a promotion may ask you to fill out a survey or provide your address or postal code for mailing prizes). If this does occur, BusinessMobiles.com may collect this information. BusinessMobiles.com may combine this information with other users’ information and review it in an aggregate form to understand the type of individuals who view a specific type of ad or visit a particular kind of website. From time to time BusinessMobiles.com will run its own surveys in order to better understand its audience demographic. This information may be shared in aggregate form with advertisers, never individually.
- the information collected by BusinessMobiles.com may be stored indefinitely,
- BusinessMobiles.com may store, access and use the information in any jurisdiction, including jurisdictions in which the privacy laws may be different and less protective than those in your home jurisdiction and BusinessMobiles.com may collect, process, use and disclose the information for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation, direct marketing by
- BusinessMobiles.com, advertisers and limited third parties to which BusinessMobiles.com may disclose the information.
- comply with legal process,
- respond to any claims against it, or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of BusinessMobiles.com, our users or the public. Otherwise, we have total respect for your privacy.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have any questions or comments about our use of personal information, please contact us at info@BusinessMobiles.com. We will use reasonable efforts to promptly investigate any complaint you may have regarding our use of personal information.