Welcome to our employee spotlight series where we get up-close and personal (and have some fun!) with our favourite team members at BusinessMobiles.com. The first one on our list is one of our fabulous Customer Service Agents, Kevin.
1. How long have you worked at BusinessMobiles.com?
2. What does your job entail?
Customer support and aftercare making sure that client queries are dealt with efficiently and timely.
3. What part of your job gives you the most personal satisfaction?
Helping a client with the issues they are calling with and hearing them happy with the resolution.
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
To never fear the worst, and to always strive to be the best and to do the best.
5. What is your motto in life?
There is no such word as can’t, always strive to be the best and do the best.
6. What model was your first mobile phone?
7. Are you team Apple or team Android?
8. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
Spending time with my little Princess Daughter Penny.
9. What did you want to become when you were young and why?
To be a soldier in the Armed Forces to follow in my Dads and Grandads footsteps.
10. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor and why?
My Dad, and the reason is that I have looked up to him for my whole life and I would love to succeed like he has.
11. What’s the best place you visited and why?
Best place would be Argyll as the scenery up in the highlands of Scotland are breathtaking and memorable.
12. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My PlayStation 5
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower it would be to fly.
14. Name one thing from your bucket list?
To succeed and have a good career for myself and my daughter.
15. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Build a mansion for me and my little girl.
If you want to learn more about Kevin or ask him any questions about his position here at BusinessMobiles.com, connect with him on LinkedIn