Slick design and outstanding performance. Wait for it... get a massive 200 hours
This Jabra headset takes their award winning design & performance rightup to the next level. They've produced an incredible headset featuring a discreet vibrating alert & up to 7 hours of talk time.... Plus and an amazing 200 hours on standby.
Their behind the ear design provides discreet comfort, while allowing you to be hands-free all day long. The contoured shape and incredibly soft elastomer body allow it to fit snugly and securely behind your ear. Believe us when we say that the Jabra BT250v is so incredibly comfortable that you'll probably forget you're wearing it!!!
The Jabra BT250v uses sound-absorbing material that reduces distortions,whilst a unidirectional microphone amplifies your voice while also reducing background noise. The Jabra BT250v also uses it's unique patented MiniGelTM technology which actually channels sounds directly into your ear... which means you'll enjoy superior sound quality with no distortion!
Other great features like call transfer, last number redial, voice dialling make this a worthy headset on any Business persons head!
Jabra BT250v features:
Jabra BT250v specifications:
- Vibrating call alert feature silently signifies an incoming call
- Distinctive gloss black styling
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours on standby
- Easy to use "One touch" multi-function button
- Last number redial, call reject, call waiting and call hold
- Charger/holder included
- 10 meters of cordless connection
- Weighs only 23 grams
- Supporting both Bluetooth headset and hands-free profiles
- 4 Jabra MiniGelsTM provided (2 standard, 2 small)
- Up to 8 hours of talk time
- Up to 200 hours standby
Our price £39
| || |