Cookies help our website work better for you
Certain types of cookie are essential to use our site. You can choose to disable some types of cookie, but this may reduce the services we can offer you.
Strictly necessary and performance
These cookies let you use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. They also collect information about how you use our website such as which pages you visit, and any errors you might experience.
They DO NOT gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remember where you’ve been on the internet.
Cookies that help provide services and remember settings to improve your visit.
Keeping these switched on means we can improve the support we give you when you’re using our site.
Cookies linked to services provided by us and our partners, such as ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ buttons. Our partners provide these services in return for recognising that you’ve visited our website.
Keeping these switched on means we can offer you all the services available on our site and tailor the offers we and our partners share with you.
There are some basic actions that require cookies, such as Analytics & creating
- Remembering what’s in your shopping basket
- Talking to you via live chat
- Storing style preferences for your next visit
- Providing customised content and advertising
Strictly necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- Remember information you’ve entered on order forms when you visit different pages in a single web browser session
- Remember what you’ve ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged in to our website
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any
changes to the way the website works
Cookies we have defined as strictly necessary will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit